2016

I've kept this blog, on and off, since 2006. In 2015 I used it to chart daily encounters, images, thoughts and feelings about volcanic basalt/bluestone in Melbourne and Victoria, especially in the first part of the year. I plan to write a book provisionally titled Bluestone: An Emotional History, about human uses of and feelings for bluestone. But I am also working on quite a few other projects and a big grant application, especially now I am on research leave. I'm working mostly from home, then, for six months, and will need online sociability for company!


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Single opera ticket available for Melbourne student

Because I panicked when I was booking tickets to the opera online a few weeks ago, I had three tickets to the Victorian Opera's production of Don Giovanni at the National Theatre in St Kilda, on the wrong date for us. I've found someone to take the two full-price tickets, but I have a single student concession ticket for the night of Thursday 5th March., at 7.30. Face value is $70.00, so it's quite a good seat which I am happy to give away to the first student to contact me by email at sjtriggatunimelbdotedudotau

Update: ticket has gone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to drop this in the wrong entry, but I just couldn't wait:
Biblioteca de Arte-Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian's "gothic architecture in portugal" set.
How awesome? flickr + national gallery + public access to rare photos + gothic architecture.